Restaurant and hotel school in the Hotel Deimann*****
Archaic design, perfect operation
The Deimann family request to establish in their house a hotel school in the style of a traditional mansion marked the prelude to an extremely exciting project. Thanks to our experience with our own cafes, we are aware of what is needed to combine the character and look of a private kitchen with the functionality of a gastronomy kitchen and thereby to enable the professional cooks to work professionally in an unique environment – miles away from monotonous kitchenettes and sectional furniture.
We incorporated all the important aspects that are typical for our Jiné Cafés:
- Top-grade quality technology: The entire kitchen was exclusively equipped with the technology of the premium class of V-Zug
- Natural materials: solid oak wood, black steel and hot-rolled steel in Silver-Touch
- Perfect craftsmanship: plan 3 manufacture together with other partners
- Emotions: Thanks to the special combinations of extraordinary materials and atypical furniture design, the room gets its own space, individual style and invites not only to cooking, but also to linger.
The generously designed cooking and preparation islands together with the kitchen unit offer sufficient space for many people and are intently positioned towards the dining tables, so that the chefs can be watched while working. The back wall with a niche and high installed cabinets provide enough storage space for electrical appliances. Zvláštní atmosféra domu Deimannových ve spojení se zajímavou architekturou a jedinečným prostředím pro vaření i konzumaci pokrmů slibují nezapomenutelný zážitek v romantickém wellness hotelu Deimann.
Special atmosphere of the Deimann house in a combination with a compelling architecture style and unique environment for both cooking and dining promise an unforgettable experience at the romantic wellness hotel Deimann.
Kitchen planning and realization: plan 3 kuchyně, plan 3 manufaktura (plan 3 manufacture Spatial planning and coordination: raumzenit, Martin Schürmann
- Year 2015
- Category plan 3 kitchen
- Type 2 islands
- Material wood, stainless steel